Dandruff is a common scalp condition in which the scalp sheds dead skin, producing white flakes. Those suffering from dandruff for a long period of time may experience scalp redness and irritation. Dandruff frequently accompanies scalp disease and is a primary cause of baldness and general hair loss.
- White flakes on the scalp
- Scalp itching, scaling and redness
- Dandruff may also occur on other skin surfaces such as the face, chest and back
- Regularly cleanse hair with anti-dandruff and antifungal shampoos.
- Lemon has antibacterial properties and is an astringent. Rub half a lemon on the scalp before taking a shower.
- Regulate your diet and eat healthy, nutritious meals.
You May Try:
Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is a hair cleanser containing natural ingredients. The detergent action of Anti-Dandruff Shampoo cleanses the hair and removes the accumulation of debris and sebaceous material, which can cause dandruff. Regular use of Anti-Dandruff Shampoo leaves the scalp with a naturally fresh, clean, cool feeling.
Anti-Dandruff Hair Cream effectively removes dandruff, soothes an itchy and flaky scalp, and, at the same time, strengthens the hair shaft. Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil helps to eliminate microbial scalp infections, nourishes the scalp and keeps it healthy.