The liver is one of the most important organs in the body. It produces bile, synthesizes protein and produces ‘good cholesterol’. It is extremely important to keep one’s liver healthy. At times, however, the liver becomes damaged as a result of health conditions like hepatitis or liver scarring.
- General malaise
- Digestive disturbances
- Allergies and chemical sensitivities
- Keep alcohol consumption to a bare minimum or avoid drinking altogether.
- Recreational drugs are hepatotoxic, so avoid completely.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly.
- Reduce the intake of caffeinated beverages.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
- Avoid inhaling environmental pollutants like paint thinners and pesticides.
You May Try:
Liv.52 repairs and protects hepatocellular architecture. Liv.52 is an excellent adjuvant when medically necessary drugs that can cause liver damage are required. Liv.52 also protects the liver from alcohol damage and prevents alcohol-induced biochemical changes. It ensures the rapid elimination of ethanol (the byproduct of alcoholic beverages), which causes alcoholic intoxication. Purim helps the liver to function and accelerates the elimination of toxins from the body.